|The letter sized leaflet below (front & back and available as a downloadable legal size pdf HERE or letter size HERE) is designed to be handed out to federal workers as they leave work. You can't expect them to take such a handout as they walk in.|
The legal size download includes these instructions (and disclaimer) provided at the top as a tear off. If you have contacts (secretaries, mailroom, etc) with contacts (Mr Big or his underlings) you may wish to pass on the entire document with its instructions and plea.
It's legal to distribute it on a public sidewalk, but powerful people with something to hide can't be expected to look the other way.
If the current regime is so fortunate as to have the misfortune of a major "terrorist" attack before the November elections, they have detention facilities ready to accommodate those of us who worry them.
IF YOU HAVE EVER SAID THAT YOU WOULD DO ANYTHING HONORABLE TO STOP THIS WAR AND SAVE OUR COUNTRY,
NOW IS YOUR CHANCE.
CALL FOR FEDERAL CIVIL
SERVANTS TO SAVE THE
If you don't have heartache over what is happening to the land of the free and the home of the brave, this leaflet probably won't do the trick.
Paul Craig Roberts, Former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury under Reagan, asserts that the speed of collapse of the WTC towers ALONE is enough to prove an inside job.
Many well known and respected senior members of the U.S. intelligence services, millitary and government have expressed significant criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report. Several even allege government complicity in the terrible acts of 9/11. Please visit: http://patriotsguestion911.com
Even former FBI Director Louis Freeh is among them. He states, "No wonder the 9/11 families were outraged by these revelations and called for a "new" commission to investigate."
The following streaming video is a lecture by unlikely administration critic BYU Physics Prof. Steven E. Jones, who praises Reagan, quotes St Paul, and lays out the case that on 9/11/01 that WTC buildings 1, 2, & 7 fell because the US government blew them up. You can't overcome his argument if you can't explain molten steel in the basement of building 7, which wasn't even hit by a plane. This fact was ignored by all 3 of the federal reports; the Kean Commission, FEMA and NIST.
For more information about firefighters reporting explosions and the attempt to suppress this information:
http://www.911truth.org/ article.php?story=20060118104223192 .
For an overview of how serious the problems are with the Kean Commission Report, review Prof. David Ray Griffins, "The 9/11 Commission Report: A 571-Page Lie"
The US Supreme Court recently made it harder to be a whistleblower.
Here's the answer: BE more like Feldt/DEEP THROAT rather than the Ellsberg/ Pentagon Papers. Don't step forward. Instead find a reporter deserving of your confidence and give him or her one or more of the documents named on the back. You can prove your heroism posthumously, just put proof in a sealed envelope that your attorney can give your loved ones.
Truth Telling Project List of 12
(Courtesy of Mr. Daniel Ellsberg, etal.)
Twelve Examples of Existing Documents That Deserve Unauthorized Disclosure
Each of these--wrongly withheld up till now (9/04) - could and should be released almost in their entirety, perhaps with minor deletions for genuine security reasons. (In many cases, official promises to release declassified versions have not been honored.)
- Reports by International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) on Guantanamo, Abu Ghraib and other prisons (ships, prisons in other countries) that hold prisoners from the "war on terrorism". (These reports have been provided to the US government but have not been made public.)
- 28 pages redacted from the report of the Joint House-Senate Inquiry on Intelligence Activities before and after 9/11, concerning the ties between the 9/11 terrorists and the government of Saudi Arabia.
- 800 pages of the United Nations Report on Weapons of Mass Destruction that were taken by the United States during unauthorized Xeroxing and never given to the Security Council members. (The original report was 1200 pages in length but has never been published in its entirety.)
- Membership, advisors, consultants to Vice President Cheney's Energy Task Force, and any minutes from meetings (January - December, 2001).
- Documents and photographs concerning/produced by military doctors or medical personnel that document abuses toward prisoners condoned by medical personnel.
- Documents produced by military lawyers and legal staff that challenge the political policy makers decision to undercut the Geneva Conventions and any other extra-legal procedures.
- The missing sections of the US Army General Taguba report on prisons in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Department of Justice-Inspector General (DOJ-IG) Report: RE: Sibel Edmonds vs. FBI, completed, classified.
- DOJ-IG Report: RE: FBI Translation Department (security breaches, intentional mistranslations, espionage charges), completed, classified.
- DOJ-IG Report: RE:FBI & Foreknowledge of 9/11, completed, classified.
- Full staff backup to General Shinseki's 2002 estimate that "several hundred thousand troops" would be required for effective occupation of Iraq.
- The full 2002 State Department studies on requirements for the postwar occupation and restoration of civil government in Iraq.